Master Forge Portable Gas Grill
Master Forge 9-Burner Silver Gas Grill Model# 6318B. Lowe's Companies, Inc.
The Bottom Line
This is more grill island than grill. At nearly 8 feet, end to end, this $1, 300USD monster has virtually everything, including a cover. It nine burners include three side burners, two standard and one infrared. This is also a rotisserie burner in the back. Big and shiny, this gas grill won't make it to the floor of most Lowe's stores and will generally be available only as a special order grill.
Even at this price this grill cuts back on quality and much of the stainless steel body parts are very thin. Given the lowered quality the biggest problem with this grill there are a large number of points of failure.
- Large, powerful grill loaded with features
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Low grade stainless steel construction
- Many parts, many points of failure
- Inefficient design
- Six 12, 000 BTU stainless steel tubular main burners
- 683 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 950 square inches
- 72, 000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Two large 15, 000 BTU side burners
- 12, 500 BTU infrared side searing burner
- 13, 000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner (rotisserie kit sold separately)
- Complete stainless steel construction including stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic ignition, internal halogen lighting, LED lit control panel
- Cover and natural gas conversion kit included, propane tank and rotisserie kit sold separately
- Made in China exclusively for Lowe's Master Forge Brand
Guide Review - Master Forge 9-Burner Silver Gas Grill Model# 6318B
This model has been discontinued.
Lowe's has made a habit of keeping a giant, full featured gas grill in it catalog. This grill is the current model of that grill. At nearly 8 feet end to end, this large grill is loaded with features. Not only do you get a 6-burner gas grill that pumps out a lot of heat, but two 15, 000 BTU side burners on the cart so you can do a lot of cooking.
This grill also has a 12, 500 ceramic type infrared sear burner on the other side so you can sear a steak (one at a time) before finishing it off on the grill. With every burner on, this grill pumps out 115, 500 BTUs meaning it empty a 20-pound propane tank (filled to 18-pounds) in about 3 hours.
Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
Lawn & Patio (The Fulham Group)
Where online can someone purchase the Lynx gas grill?
The recommendation would be to go straight to the manufacturer at Lynx Gas Grills. However there are many other bbq specialty websites to purchase this grill.